Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Navy Veteran, mother, and patriot-Enjoy my afternoon dates with the birds, flowers and the trees-Healthy living keeps Big Pharma away.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Another clone??

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

Latex masks imo.

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

yup

(3) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

These days are enough to make anyone go insane.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

😎 yep

I don't understand what is going on with him. Wish I knew

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

It's called Dieting, and eating healthier, since he's been under stress (as many of the Light family) as a traveling Blue Ray for the Ground crew team. PPL judge so quickly nowadays. We forget ppl can choose to lose weight & avatar can look different w/ a healthier lifestyle.#PompeoAnActivatedBlueRayFamily

(1) Show this thread

the ccp bullied him into getting that weight loss surgery lol

also his hands wgere a lot snaller than the originals, the latest person had slender fingers & small hands, wgere as the original had large hands with thick fingers.

the last time Isaw MP he had lost a lot of weight, which is possible, but was also a different colour, he was being interviewed, & I remember thinking thats not him, but I'd also heard he is a grey hat, working both sides, I don't know whats true I just know sonething weird is going on

In response English Viking to her Publication

Possibly the Med Beds?

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Culture Club - It's A Miracle (Official Video) - YouTube

Check out the official music video for "It's A Miracle" by Culture Club Explore the incredible history of Culture Club here: http://www.udiscovermusic.com/ar...