🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴Before you take the protease inhibitor covid pill, consider this: protease inhibitors are commonly used to treat HIV/AIDS, and have horrible side effects.

This story of Fauci funding the torture and murder of dogs completely pales in comparison to what he did to orphaned children during the AIDS epidemic.

https://www.altheal.org/toxicity/house.htm

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Does anyome know anything about the news article this morning on the conservative beaver site that the Pfizer CEO was arrestef for fraud ??? Snopes immediately calling it fake . Many twitter anins reportimg it om posts . anyone know if this is legit ?

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

Honestly I do not believe what is posted on that particular site. In my early rookie research days I quoted them as a source and the "information" was then never proven by any other source. The rule for research it to authenticate and verify with other sources to confirm information. Unfortunately the news this site posts is "exclusive".

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication

The site I refer to that leaked the news in which this first came out is conservativebeaver.

got it . yes . however today Forbes jumped on the bandeagon of trying to discredit the story . why ? its a very small blog and it didn’t go viral . very few evrn noticed it .

In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DianeBachman4 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Diane Bachman, click on at the bottom under it