Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

What is the product?

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

All those years to stall these cures... while the injection is pushed, and forced onto the entire world in a matter of months.

If these drugs had been available in 2004, I would not need thyroid meds now, every day for the rest of my life... a result of radiation treatment after chemo.

The FDA are monsters.

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

big Pharma is a thug cartel just like all the rest of them. I just destroyed the beginnings of lung cancer in myself using my Rife machine and Essiac tea

putain 🙄mon docteur avait raison …pas normal que soigner cancers autre que …😩

Baking soda(1/2 t) without the aluminum to help alkalize the acidity that harms. Stop acidity.

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

Dr Royal Raymond Rife, found the cure for cancer by using frequency in 1934, then he was killed! EVIL has been around for 6000 years!!!

Maybe I missed, it but what exactly was the product?

books, painting, walks in nature

And gues what happened: the pharma guys who were sueing him, patented his medicin and the method to produce it. It was all about the money.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Same they did to Tesla 😿

(1) Show this thread