DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
👀
Qanon John
forwarded from End Illuminati
Travis Scott, Astroworld concert in Houston: Reports of mass casualties.

Jab Related???

DISTURBING IMAGES OF MULTIPLE MALES GETTING CPR.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

It sounds like vaccine victims. Heart attacks. Not a stampede.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Laritha in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

Yes, I thought the same thing. This is an interesting take on it quoted from the article above.

Houston Police Chief Troy Finner said authorities have “heard rumors of people injecting people with drugs” at the show, but added “I think it’s very important that none of us speculate.”

A source close to concert organizers told The Post they believe that is what happened, pointing to a spate of “spiking” incidents at UK bars and clubs as an example of the sort of attack, and suggesting that the people who collapsed were all in the same area of the crowd.

“This was a targeted attack on innocent people, including a child,” the source maintained. “People were being spiked against their own will. The crowd surge was from panic because people were running for safety.”