Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

save your ass(ets) !

Christian, Wife, Mother, Nana, Friend to many, Patriot to 4-10-20.....new/followed santasurfing & drcharlieward

I have found out enough.....wish I could afford to buy gold, since I can't I AM BUYING SILVER!!!!!

Proud RAF Veteran. Used to think life was one big problem, then I woke up = it’s not ME, it’s THEM

Gold standard , precious metals over Monolopy Money anyday of the week

i am safe
can`t loose what i don`t have
(little joke)

Awesome phone number as well!!! ha

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Like your posts But this is clearly William Devane advertising/endorsing Roslandcapital.

"Seek wisdom, not knowledge, knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the future." - Proud California Trump supporter ... 🔥

We are all safer with our ships patrolling the Sea ....

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

I've always been a fan of William Devane. I'm trying to convince my husband to buy gold & silver but it's like pulling teeth. we lost $5k of our 401 since yesterday. i told him early in the week to pull out of the market but of course our broker is against it. maybe if we lose more he'll listen to me.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

wow. don't know how that photo got attached to my comment!! but that is Avril - weatherman ties.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Good luck with that. In the same boat. May be time to make an investment in one's own sound judgement.

(2) Show this thread