Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

new at this whats best place
to buy silver?

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

I love silver, always viewed it as my ticket to freedom - having to be patient has allowed me to dream what might be possible for my penny stocks and little stash. I aimed for 100. Then 250.

If I was a working girl I'd try to save more but I'm not. I cleaned out my garage and clawed back another $1000 to put in to silver and stopped buying crap.

These are beautiful Scotsdale coins. My favourite. It's not too late. Get in there and get some.

DYOR I personally used SD Bullion and Scotsdale.

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

I love silver, always viewed it as my ticket to freedom - having to be patient has allowed me to dream what might be possible for my penny stocks and little stash. I aimed for 100. Then 250.

If I was a working girl I'd try to save more but I'm not. I cleaned out my garage and clawed back another $1000 to put in to silver and stopped buying crap.

These are beautiful Scotsdale coins. My favourite. It's not too late. Get in there and get some.

DYOR I personally used SD Bullion and Scotsdale.

i have 70 oz paper silver at a brokerage, think ill be selling on Monday and turning it physical asap. already have a nice stack of coins and bars at home. (new hobby)

🙏🏼❤️😁

I bought silver coins today from a company in good standing.. Coins in hand, not paper!

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

In response Evil Elf to his Publication

can you share where?I new and
nervous at this..lol

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

just ordered 50oz this morning 10iz gold Friday. Hope it's the right thing to do..

Just a girl living a great life! Proud US military wife.

if you can buy phys, buy it with cash...

Digital Soldier involved in irregular warfare. At its finest.

Your timing is impeccable. Been collecting for about 2 years. Organizing today.
🤔Now, where to hide it?
Bought myself some "Best President Ever" for Christmas.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

We bought stock in a couple of silver mining companies.

We may convert to bars in the future.

that looks like about 10 kilos of silver in the pic, i need to get more then, only have 4

Truth, Transparency, and America First! Supporter of Small American Businesses and the Buy American Movement.

I don't have much but I started buying small pieces at a time this past summer. Even if it's only a half oz. of silver or 1/100 of gold (all I can afford). Recently bought 1 oz. rounds of copper (hard to buy, always sells out fast). It's addicting but comforting to have real physical currenc no matter how small the amount. And, let's face it, it's pretty to look at.

VET🇺🇸, PATRIOT🇺🇸, GOD LOVING🙏, PRO-LIFE, TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT, JESUS IS MY SAVIOR! JOURNEYMAN STAGEHAND, LIVE EVENTS OPERATIONS

BEEN WAITING YEARS AND YEARS FOR THIS! BRING IT ON!

The pursuit of truth, in freedom for freedom's sake. #WWG1WGAWorldwide #WeAreOne

paper Silver Ratio on 186.
FED is#Fooked
https://usdebtclock.org/

UnconditionalLove.1776.UntiedWeStand.NESARA.SoCalPatriot.5.5.

In response Shaggy Zack to his Publication

Just commented about that earlier. thanks for updated photo.
#silver
#NESARA

(1) Show this thread

I love buying silver and gold.

WWG1WGA Donald Trump Matters

I only have 13 ounces of silver. I need to get a few more bars

The pursuit of truth, in freedom for freedom's sake. #WWG1WGAWorldwide #WeAreOne

In response Lil Tox to his Publication

1 Oz Coins have the best value.
Maple Leafs or American Eagles.

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Cant wait

Are we moving into NESARA/GESARA.. currency backed by gold, silver, and other precious metals, and a debt jubilee and massive wealth payout to every taxpayer who has had funds stolen from them in the form of income taxation?

In response Kdak Cialkdja to his Publication

I'm cash poor but asset well-off(property). Was thinking of selling soon or hold? Just a little concerned here.

(1) Show this thread

imagine the people in charge of a resource big tech is reliant on. maybe they will treat us with respect

The stock market is acting as though there are no vatican dark pools of money

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

In response Mark Meschede to his Publication

Maybe because the good guys cleaned out Vatican's vaults?

(1) Show this thread

i think you need to buy physical silver

Say what you mean and mean what you say. May my heart, my conscience and convictions guide me.

There was a Mr Pool post with gold and silver stacked coins and black and white swans on it. Mr Pool is predictive. I would attach pics but it takes 8 hours for a pic for me to load. My traitor phone hates wego, anon and Gab and only likes twitter.

In response Christine ... to her Publication

Silver Swan

(1) Show this thread

USNAVY COMBAT VET - PATRIOT - TRUMP SUPPORTER - #wwg1wga

so buy silver?? i was thinking anout doing so two days ago while listening to some q type podcast.

In response Patrick White to his Publication

YES

(1) Show this thread