Only people mentioned by @Couggirl7 in this post can reply

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

ive been to florida a few times it sure was humid.....so i went to the beach but im scared of sharks so i went in knee deep then couldnt find my towel in the sea of people and sand stuck to everything lol ive never been so thirsty but the ac buildings were nice lol

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response reaper myer to his Publication

yuk it up at adventure island at bush gardens - it's a blast !!!

tower (best) slide speed clocked at 77mph😉
and that was slow compared to all the big ppl

ps hold onto your bathing suit

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

❤️Sheep farmer🐑, 🚨patriot,🚨peace keeper, 🚨Truth spreader!! ❤️Things which are seen are not made of things which do appear.

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

too bad our system here in nevada didnt recognize the right patriot. we have him but the idiots are all dirty