27 States have filed lawsuits against Biden’s COVID vaccine mandate… There R millions of us!!
HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS!! 🇺🇸🦅

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Cooper in NC stinks!!!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Can’t be any worse than what I have in California. 😡

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

U guys r taking a beating there.
So sorry.
My bf lives there and its awful from what I understand.

Oh it is & bascially it’s becoming a third world shit hole. I live in somewhat of a small city on the coast so it is not as bad as some of the larger cities thank goodness.

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PeaceIsThePrize in this post can reply

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

From my understanding, the next 2 yrs for us are going to get as bad as it can but probably far more worse in blue states. There is no way that I believe Californians want this madness to continue. Idc how liberal someone is out there, it's got to be affecting them as well.
But how do u wake up the masses?
By puting them thru hell to I guess and even then, they will bow down to their overlords. Sad indeed.