USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

A Funny thing happened while commencing to wash the dishes in the sink today ...
there is a plastic tub in the black kitchen sink filled with water used to prewash soak dishes ...
behind the tub on the vertical side of the black sink ....there was THIS
... so I stared at it ...
....and then stared some more...
had to snap a photo !

Only people mentioned by @Who_can_we_trust in this post can reply

In response Have Faith to his Publication
In response Save the Children to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

In response Have Faith to his Publication

Have Faith ,

Strangely enough , after looking at the pic of the "Q" on the back of the sink ....on the upper right hand side the bubbles look like 2 different figures (in my imagination ha ) , see what you think ...one looks like lion on the top and underneath looks like a woman in a vertical angle.
It is cracking me up that it kinda gave me an odd feeling when I first saw it in the sink ... Cheers !

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts