🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴Anxious Parents Demand Answers After Texas Nurses Accidentally Give Little Boys the 'Wrong' COVID Vaccine

READ: http://w-j.co/s/f94f7

All who participated in these illegal shots will face a Military Tribunal and held accountable for their actions. NO ONE GETS AWAY WITH THIS MURDERING OF THE INNOCCENT.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

WHEN DOES IT END??

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

When it’s finished.

(1) Show this thread

....they are getting away with it now....how many more are gonna die before something big happens?.....its not good at all....

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

Start the trials & executions with#DrDeath (Fauci)

books, painting, walks in nature

4 pics, and please read the lines at the bottom of the 4th pic!
NURENBERG CODE! 2.0 coming!

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Every single medical person that gave the jab must be held accountable and harshly punished. "I will lose my job if I don't" shows they knew how bad it was and still did it.

(1) Show this thread