Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Any solutions out there for people that have taken the nose swab test and lost smell and taste?

Friends/family are struggling with this.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

How abou they decline to be tested. Works everytime

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

I had covid before the "pandemic" was announced -- self diagnosed from symptoms (horrible dry cough, lightheaded, zero energy). Never tested; font trust the system. Got rid of it with massive doses of vitamin C & diatomaceous earth. Taste still not 100%.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

I pray your taste is fully restored soon. Especially in time for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Thank you 😇
Ready for this show to be over. So many suffering now from vaxx effects, unemployment, lockdowns, brutality from those in authority. Difficult times.

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Yes it is... I have been on my knees in prayer...I am standing firm but I have been harrassed , called a conspiracy theorist ,disrespected, gaslighted so many times at work for being unjabbed and by those who wear the uniform..Now their tactic is to blantly plan around me that I wont be hear and telling me my religious exemption most likely will not go through but if it is approved i probaly couldnt work in my current position because its medical.... I go through so many emotions, i am trying to and I feel like it continues to all be down hill....Sometimes I hate being awake...but i know i must press on and pray for resolution.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

So much better to be awake than in the belly of deception.
We know that "My people perish for lack of knowledge."
The sleeping will find out soon enough.
Better to have taken the red pill, than the giant red suppository they are going to get 😬
Our time to inform them us coming quickly.
🙏 Prayers for you at work

(1) Show this thread