Possible Epstein was a puppet [not the main person(s) of interest]?
Financed by who or what [F] entities?
1. [Primary] gather blackmail on elected pols, dignitaries, royalty, hollywood influencers, wall street and other financial top level players, other high profile industry specific people, etc.
2. Feed an addiction [controllable]
Maxwell family background?
Robert Maxwell history [intel, agency, wealth, [CLAS 1-99]]?
Sometimes it's the people in the background that are of greater significance.
Q

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

🍿

i was just thinking this last week. someone posted a pic of Trump and him from late 80s early 90s saying how long has the plan been in place. i thought maybe Trump was controlling ep this entire time and using him to get evidence on all.
only sad part is all those who have suffered since..

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

white hat...somebody's got bait the fish
alive

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

WAIT FOR WHATS UNDER GROUND IN LABS

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

interesting......

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well Nana never thought he was the boss of shit, Maxwell his handler? Geez a yr ago Nana had never even heard the word handler b4. Now they all got em and the handlers mostly seem to be their women or wives. "Follow the wives"
Nana wants to know who was Maxwell's fathers boss?

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Wasn't he living in Les Wexner's brownstone and using his $ to do his own daily business? Is there a relationship between Wexner and R. Maxwell?

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Wexner owned "models" - the pretty girls........ (victoria secret)

(2) Show this thread

Things are definitely multi layered in perception. This plan is so intricate, it has the best of the best fooled. It's literally built into the plan to accomplish this on purpose. Epstein is the Keystone that's for sure. So I would have to agree with your theory. Also knowing he's alive adds that much more validity to it.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

People(ie Epstein) are not who they seem, huh? More good than bad?

(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Many high-ranking military members were members of the Schutzstaffel (SS) and Waffen-SS, which were the armed units of the SS.
The Waffen-SS was considered to be the Wehrmacht’s fourth branch, Heinrich Luitpold Himmler was Reichsführer of the Schutzstaffel, and a leading member of the Nazi Party (NSDAP) of Germany. Himmler was one of the most powerful men in Nazi Germany and a main architect of the Holocaust. Rod Rosenstein, “Grandson and Dr. Nancy Messonnier, CDC Dir.of the t Nat.Center for Immunization &Respiratory Diseases is the sister of Rod & Granddaughter of Heinrich Himmler

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

But Nana has seen even that some believe that Hitler himself had handlers?????
@doqholliday

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

[their] party never died...[they] came here
my mom edited 3 historical fiction on nazi party we talk about this daily. our question remaind why bring [them] here? was Roosevelt involved? he denied entry to thousands of jews but let those demons in

(3) Show this thread

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Long ago I read about Mossad, who has used this teqnique for over a century, beginning in NY. There was an article on CD&N which talked about the house in NOLA that burned to the ground but had been a C-A stronghold for many a decade. After living on the West Coast for decades I can promise you how 'stars' are treated is beyond anything your imagination could create. They are god. (in their minds and the town does everything to promote that.) The levels of debachary are unfathomable, the traps are set and they are purchased. MIttens got his start up cash from R.M.. The begining of the end

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

99 NSTISSAM INFOSEC/1-99 https://www.cnss.gov/Assets/pdf/nstissam_infosec_1-99.pdf
The meaning of CLAS 1-99: Admiral Rogers teaching on Nazi infiltration into America
1. National_Security_Directive_42_5_July_1990.pdf
2. NSTISSAM_INFOSEC_1_99_July_1999.pdf
What really surrendered on 8/May/45? Not Germany. The Wehrmacht with three branches army, airforce and navy. What’s the status of the 4th branch? Who led this branch? Who lead OperationPaperclip? (VannevarBush(Scherf) )... who led the US mil complex as CEO‘s in the 1950’s? Schutzstaffel and Waffen-SS
Many high

𝓤.𝓢. 𝓐𝓻𝓶𝔂 𝓥𝓮𝓽 (31𝒱/31𝓤) 𝓐𝓲𝓻𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓮, 𝒯𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒞ℴ𝓂𝓂 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉. ℬ𝒮𝒸ℐ𝒯, ℳ𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃

Given Ghilaine's heritage, I would say that she was actually his HANDLER.

Just living the Knight⚔️Life. Studied History at Georgia Military College 🎓 While the people crowned Saul, God was anointing David! ✝️ 🛡️

I think the same with Soros. I bet he is just a puppet money man with someone else pulling the strings.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Brother Bill to his Publication

Soros puppet master

(1) Show this thread

Retired Veteran, Patriot, Constitutionalist, and lover of Freedom! Save the Republic!

Is it possible we've been taking these animals down for some time now? https://exopolitics.org/was-earths-secret-occult-ruler-eliminated-in-us-led-takedown-of-global-deep-state/

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Patrick Henry to his Publication

Not just possible but probable.

(1) Show this thread