Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

THANK YOU! That also includes John, the Kennedy family, General Flynn, Lin Wood, etc. Sure, I admire each of them but I only worship GOD.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

AMEN sister! AMEN!! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

bizarre! I just posted this!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Amen!!!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Maybe some of us are reaching the next stage of β€œawakening.” I find it empowering, exciting, and terrifying at the same time. One thing I am sure of - I am ready to stand on my own two feet, along with my sisters and brothers who are ready to do the same and face whatever may come.

(2) Show this thread