Only people mentioned by @Rena1776 in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

I don’t think pedophile Newsom in California got his Biden lawsuit together and I’m thinking that’s Another reason why he is well you know no longer with us.
N💥C💥S💥W💥C

For God and Country!

😎✊

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

lets go!!!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Yes I Am

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

All appendages crossed, Dan!! 🤞🤞🤞😼💪💥🇺🇸🦅

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Okay, fine.

Go Time at the southern Border was FORTY PLUS YEARS AGO... It has been hellish living with those who hate you and smile while holding a finger-gun because you are female. Violence has come to all of us. I've hated this lifetime because of The Invaders (and the seven-year statute of limitations in the arts and who came up with that I think I know) and sympathize with European women who have, well... Get It or don't.

Let this Go Time be like the Qlockwork we've waited for e'er long but didn't expect to rise. Just Get It Done Al-Fracking-Ready!

Ignore a problem for half a century, yes, there will be some comeuppance, as American Women on and within 400 miles of the Border can attest to. Priests give women crossing Birth Control Pills, for they know an amicably forced rape (Rape Trees) is part and parcel of ill-gotten freedom.

Liberals off the Border have No Idea. I miss my home state of Texas. Lord a mercy, make Earth great again, and Mexico great for once.

(2) Show this thread