Only people mentioned by @ValerieGilbert in this post can reply

In response Valerie Gilbert to her Publication

Well illuminati OSHA just told on their stupid alphailluminatiorg

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

But this time how about we prosecute the criminals not the victims like they did last time. Had that happened instead of them being "operation paperclipped" into other countries to do the same things again, we would not be in this position now. They killed the anons, the priests, the reporters, you know basicly us. The criminals got new names, clean slates, and powerful positions. And we got population reduction through war. I would wager that if you would give one of these war mongers a gun and put them out with the soldiers with the same chance of not comming home, they would find a way to peace real quick. Just saying.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Absolutely start at the top and go all the way down, to those who forced it all.

Unapologetically American, Digital Soldier, #SaveTheChildren & not the #Killary kind of SAVE!!!!!! #GODWINS, #WWG1WGA #ThanQ

you bet your ass it does!!! the lasting memories of individuals being hung will live in imphamy in prolles minda

AGAIN