OooooOOOOooohhhhHHh Hunny !

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Just looked at the telegram account.. there are no words on tbe moddle image...

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

the post is a decode by@Estherspeakstruth 🌌🕊🖤

It would be better not to add to the original image, but just state the decode beneath - is this really what he is saying?

By changing the original it kinda puts words in his mouth, and if someone does not look at the original - they could think this is what it really looks like.

thats her style. are we not anons just trying to find the truth? its the message not the messenger that matters. the layout isnt hurting anyone

Um, yes, adding something to a comm does hurt the message... now folk, who do not check. think this is the decode, the only decode...

The cabal began in Egypt... this could be intimating that the Angel is going to strike them, as it did the night of Passover, the death of the First Born...

We all put our own interpretations on the words and images, so yes, having someone add to the original can alter its meaning. jmo.

I guess from now on, whenever I see a decode, I will check the original source to see if it is as presented... so it has encouraged me to do more research, and not take something as presented.

I am sure the poster was well intentioned, - this is not meant to generate an arguament or ill will.

good point. its always excellent to trust your gut and check the sources.

yes there is bad bread//decodes.

We all have made mistakes in interpreting information. let us forgive ourselves, learn, and continue the good fight !

Indeed.

Durham arrest today. Today confirms the decode. we are exiting out of Egypt as the Isrealites did.

Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

As lefty Yahoo is reporting it as 'Russia, Russia, Russia'... do wonder how they will now spin their long held assertion that Trump was in league with Russia...

Guess they will just assume the zombie sheep will have forgotten about the last 4 years...