Had to put my dog asleep today. So difficult...15 years pf unconditional love. I am numb....is this a precursor of family and friends in what is about to come? Heart Hurts.

Only people mentioned by @Cherylktt in this post can reply

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

In response Cheryl Koteita to his Publication

so sorry to hear about your furbaby. i know the heartache.

after we lost our girl, i slept with her urn of ashes for weeks. now she has a special spot on the wall with her collar, scarf, stuffed toys, baggie of fur, pictures, etc...

on the one yr anniversary i had her name and paw print tattooed on the top of my foot.

sending you squeezy hugs and many prayers.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts