Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins šŸ™

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Iā€™m hoping they are working hard behind the scenes. Enough is enough. šŸ˜¤šŸ¤¬

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

According to a voter: the red buttons did not work, only the blue buttons worked.... In one of the earlier vids about election fraud, this mall function was showed: there was no action link inserted under the button link. The button for red candidates, was just a picture in the screen. This is fraud.

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

I can totally believe that! Now to see how this is remedied. šŸ¤¬

(1) Show this thread

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws ā€¢ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Another voting scam by Democrates . This will end and they will be all arrested and convicted. We know their game now. Nothing can stop whats coming for them now.

Hear hear! šŸ™

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Let the arrests begin!! Like yesterday!! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

(2) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø Will never quit nor get tired of winning! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø Fighting the fight for 40 years! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

if that pos won, I've got a 14" prick...

however the truth that will come with the exposure is your mom swallowed your siblings...

the theater is for the sheep...

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ā¤ļøUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. šŸ¤¬ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Well said šŸ¤£

(2) Show this thread