#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

a 5 year old child average weight is half that of a 11 year old yet they will administer the same dose to all

THESE PEOPLE ARE ABSOLUTELY INSANE AND MUST BE STOPPED FAST

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Do you think vaccine dosage works the same as alcohol dosage?

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

I think Logically Science has that answer

Since you are the one complaining about it, you should, too.

So, is this thing you are complaining about actually of concern, scientifically?

MERCURY IS good for bones
LUCIFERSE MAY BE GOOD FOR teeth

GRAPHINE OXIDE IS SUPER for eyes
all in the jabs
GO JAB YOUR KIDS WITH IT
are you stupid or something ? 🐸

We're talking dosage not contents. Stay on topic.

You want science hh. Ok. Here is some. probably 660 of the jabs are/were placebos to start. who really knows. Then different doses are given to see the reaction. This is an experiment. A dose of Tylenol fr a 5 year old is not the same as for an 11 year old. Everything is based on weight. Prove to me that weight is not a factor in vaccine dosages and I will listen. a 5 and 11 year old are two different people. To disregard this is not very scientific at all in my opinion, its just logical

Saying "here is some science" and then continuing with "Probably" and "who really knows" is not a good look, sorry.

The weight based administration you are referring to only makes sense in some contexts, not others. Substances like Tylenol are based on weight because you want to reach a certain saturation in the cells and/or bloodstream. Their impact is direct.

With vaccines, you are trying to activate the immune system. How well that ends up working is not related to body weight or size, because the impact is indirect, through the immune system. The goal is effective activation, not saturation. Completely different mechanism.

Also, vaccines are always dosed to the lowest possible amount that works with the expected reliability.

They only drive t these doses after the experiment which is what everyone is a part of. The is all guesswork and to say otherwise is nonsensical bullshit. Nothing settled about any of this except the ingredients they put in them are poisonous and that's been proven. Somehow when they are injected into you you call this boosting immunity.

Alright, you seem to have it all figured out. Bet your list of qualifications is right there with the people spend their entire lives studying biochemistry, immunology or epidemiology.

Only people mentioned by @jjj in this post can reply

lol. My wifewas Biochem major and is a ICU RN working on her masters. I may have listened a couple of times to her lectures. I did however sell PCR tests and they can;t tell if you have CV, no one can, so there's that.

Right

(1) Show this thread