I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Somebody hit that thing with a rod of God already. It’s not sinking fast enough.

EVERY FKIN DAY THEY ABORT kids as luciferian sacrifices, I am fkn mad at the ones who could be changing shit at not grass roots, but shutting the fkn shit down and have not. WTF is up with these pos being allowed to administer or attempt too death shots, ON the other hand we hear med beds which are real. BUT this shit if fkin stupid at this point. BALL THE FK UP REAL ONES< IF YOU EXIST< IF YOU DO>>>> HOPE THIS PISSES YOU THE FK OFF> NOT at Jason, you fkrs. ARE starting to piss me off, I would fkin write you fkrs up at this point. ALL SHITS AND GIGGLES til you motherfuckers loved ones git got.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

What in the fk happened to clandestine and sharp shooters, if they were MY fkn folks I would tell them to stop being pussified, controlled fkin "politically correct" dick heads, or get the fk out of the way. REALLY> AGAIN HEY HOPE IT PISSES ANY GOOD ONES RIGHT THE FK ON OFF INTO ACTION< IN places not no fkn civil shit, these fkn retarded ancient demons and meat puppets would love nothing more. unconventional warfare my ass, HANDLE IT< FK

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Justice IS coming for them. Trust and believe. ❤️

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

OH I KNOW exactly brother but NOW fkin time is now time. From my perspective and have been purveying the shit technically most of my life. YOU rock.

(1) Show this thread