There are more deltas for 11-02, but I chose these. I particularly like the one for 11-03 (or 11.3).

Some patriots are falling by the wayside. Some are flat out giving up. And those hecklers . . . 🙄

If nothing happens this week, will you give up? Or will you STAND UP? We are the ones we've been waiting for.

BUT, know this, no one can stop this movement now. I sit here, at my computer, arms weak af, and still TRYING. So don't doubt our resolve, to either boot out the current power structure or go after anyone who stands in the way of freedom.

Giving up is not in my nature. You?

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

This war is a battle for our souls.
Gods' test.
I am a chosen child, at my choice.
You are also chosen.
#TheGoodNews . . . we all are included if we so choose.
Give up? Give up on Gods' will? No way! Not me. Never been happier.
God is so sad about the stuff done here. I would never abandon my Beautiful Lord and his will.
His endless love for us, his sacrifice of his only son#JesusChrist for our salvation!
I love the Lord but I also fear the Lord. My father in heaven deserves#ALLSOULS
Our free will can never be taken. Our minds are ours.
For his might is as great as his love. I work hard to obey his word.
Be joyous in the Lord#Patriot.

Only people mentioned by @yae51502951 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from yae ebisu, click on at the bottom under it