Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

have I made myself clear???

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

I think Vets should get money before people in Congress!

Politicians are for themselves instead of the post that they take an Oath for? Huge Failure or Huge Test for the individual Elite?

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I married a Veteran. We haven't had health insurance or dental in years because we can't afford it. He was an MP in the Army.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Veterans, are the foundation of this Nation...

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I haven't been to the VA in almost 2 years. They want to kill us. Then today I get a letter from Social Security saying I owe them $685.00 for plan B medicare. They haven't paid me disability in three months because I make too much money. Im 65 and workIng. FJB and FSS. Come and get you some of this you MF's

(2) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

the fact that its even a question reflects how absurd life has become in the US