🔴 The FIRST will send a shockwave❗

🔴 Goes with the Grassley/Huber comms❗
-----------------------------------------------
Almost 400 military aircraft up over us airspace today❗

Who❓ Francisco❓
------------------------------------------------------------
HRC = Holy Roman Catholic❓
We’ve been thinking Killary all this time but Q posts often have double meanings.
So we get rid of the Pope and the ‘queen’ at about the same time❓

Let's see what happens ... 🤔

https://t.me/NewSavageDawg

2 PICS

Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

I forgot to mention one more aspect of the pope's arrest. He is, supposedly, the "HIGHEST UP' person in the world, supposedly shielded by an army of cardinals, bishops, priests and Jesuits. With his arrest, a message will be clearly sent to Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, UN officials, leaders of nations, etc. that THEY WILL NOT ESCAPE JUSTICE. This is what was meant by, "Your family and friends can't protect you. We see you. We can hear you breathing." YeeeeeeeeeeeHAH!

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

😁

(1) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Best analysis yet. HRC. I've always believed the pope would be the first to be arrested publicly. MASS awakening. Truth will shock the WORLD.

First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction. Translation: his arrest will verify that there IS a global pedophile network that will be brought down and every other pedophile will be arrested.

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

👀👀👀

also...it's going to be Biblical

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

https://youtu.be/DRWjVJjRKn0

what do you think?
wondering why Brandon did not detain him?🤣

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt