Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response walker Fast to his Publication

FDA is criminal! "And We the people" require a FDA approval! hahaha
How can People be so stupid!
FDA allowed people to smoke cigarettes and drink Fluoride water
"BUT" you couldn't buy a firm toothbrush!
A Firm toothbrush was dangerous🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Get the hook on these criminals HURRY!

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

books, painting, walks in nature

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Never, not my children. At this point they are mot getting any more vaccines. I do not trust anything voming out of yhe FDA, CDC or NIH!!! These 3 letter agencies need to be dismantled, they are all corrupt, bought snd paid for by big pharma and Globalists. They do not give a shit about our kids heslth, they hope that they are killed, become infertile or grossly disabled to meet their depopulation agenda!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Nehemiah 4:14
“And I looked, and rose up, and said unto the nobles, and to the rulers, and to the rest of the people, Be not ye afraid of them: remember the Lord, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses.”
🙏✝️🙏

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread