Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

i see this saying all fhe time -

so like i have a legit series of questions

if "x" represents "holding the line"

what does it mean exactly "if we aren't holding the line" ?

and what's the unknown "X" that everyone is holding back?

what's the (end-game) intentional desired result of when "X" lets unleashed?

what are the consequences if "X" fails?

mainly - what are the consequences if we don't take action "X" (soon) ?

Hold the line. Don't walk away.
You either believe in and trust the Plan or you don't.
Many Anons took the civilian oath to the Constitution. For them it is just as binding as for a soldier in uniform. The difference is it is a spiritual commitment not a legal one.

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

well speaking for myself - i'm ready for the fight

all this passiveness has gone on far too long

"they" are sacrilegiously terrorizing + energetically feeding off our children; mockingly killing off humanity; & while they have us focused on surviving thru our lifetime of slavery, they are destroying the earth

the oath i took was one of defense in the midst of an attack - how much more attacking are we presumed to have to endure

i'll wait so you can talk down and skool me some more

Thank you for serving your country. I have not served and I would never talk down to someone who has.
This post showed up on 8chan June 2018. Believe it or not. This post gave us a road map of what was to come.
Some say The Plan began many decades ago. Someday we might learn who the planners were. Imagine how long they have waited.
Some are long dead.
Skool lesson of the day: Hang on a little bit longer.

I forgot to post it.

(2) Show this thread

ouiii 😎✊

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Took mine at M.E.P.S. @ KCMO in jun of 2000. cant find the expiration date... Let's do this