QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Why are people suggesting Azithromycin with HCQ to cure coronavirus???
What is the benefit, why do people feel the need to add Azithromycin???

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Because it isn't really a "virus" it's a pathogen along the lines of malaria (parasitic)

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

That would make much sense.
Wondering about viruses, what do you know about viruses?

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

I'm no medical expert just a holistic healer - BUT everything I've researched for a while indicates there aren't "viruses", only pathogens which cause the body/immune system to react

Found something a while back where some medical people actually admitted there was no such thing as a virus, that viruses had never been isolated, only pathogens
I'll see if I can dig some things up

Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Law & Physics, click on at the bottom under it