QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Why are people suggesting Azithromycin with HCQ to cure coronavirus???
What is the benefit, why do people feel the need to add Azithromycin???

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Because it isn't really a "virus" it's a pathogen along the lines of malaria (parasitic)

Quinine is much stronger, more natural in its natural form, taken with Zinc, C, D3, and other optimal health things from nature.
Why would someone take Azithromycin damaging the digestion systems natural bacteria to digest optimal health nutrients, its does not seem logical.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

I'd rather go the natural route myself, because there are antibiotics I've had a bad reaction to, so I agree other options are less damaging

I've been taking ionic silver & oregano for a while - that's one alternative to antibiotics

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Loving sharing wise information.
Wonderful connecting!💜💜💜

(1) Show this thread