Only people mentioned by @aQtime in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Qtime Network to his Publication

Thank you Lord for waking me up for this time and place in our nation's history! I pray my efforts have aided in awakening others. WWG1WGA

Feeling it today. 👍

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

this this is the storm welcome to a new life

❤️❤️✝️✝️🇱🇷

Patriot 🇺🇲❤ Love my President Donald Trump 🇺🇲❤ Love my Freedom 🇺🇲❤ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲❤

i remember the day President Kennedy was murdered. I was young, too young to understand the whole picture but i remember all the adults were in shock, crying! My Mom was in tears.I knew somthing bad happened. That day the country stood still! No one ever would fill his shoes! No one really until now, in comes Donald Trump. President Kennedy and President Trump, both with the same vision for our country! God bless them both! 💕
Beautiful video!

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

This made me cry!!!The first part.... Thank you all for everything.. God Bless....😥😥😥💞💓🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well cant get to DoQs video so here is Nana's daily reminder that the only reason that you are still breathing air & not waiting in a fema camp to be executed is because of God's hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJr right now is destroying the entire fookin evil cabal's house of cards!
@vincentkennedy

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Where We Go One, We Go All . 🇩🇪🦅🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything #FightForTrump #HoldTheLinePatriots #WeThePeople #WeLoveTrump

The Storm Is Upon Us 🔥🔥

🤜🏼🤛🏼 🇩🇪🦅🇳🇱