Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

There's no such thing as a "mild" case of myocarditis. Damage to the heart tissue is permanent. 20% of patients die within 2 years of diagnosis. The 5 year survival rate is 50%. These are children!

This is not the only side effect either. It's just the only one the FDA is examining, now that it has become undeniable.

Brutal awakening.... And I feel so sorry for them, allmost guilty that I could not find the right words in time, to make them stay away from this... Lets face it, "devil black magic $h*t"...

Learn from dogs. They’re loving, loyal, and selfless. God Bless President Trump and our brave military! ~ WWG1WGA ~

I want to hear her say she will never vaccinate any of her kids again. I only feel bad for her kids, not her bank account as she continues to complain about the medical bills. Her kids are being punished because of her ego. I am so smart with my science degrees attitude. These are the people that annoy me the most right now.

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

This needs to be shared EVERYWHERE!!
Put into the context above just might save thousands of children from a lifetime of misery!!
Thanks for doing this!
Maybe, just maybe, some parents will get the red-pill they need before doing something so foolish.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Yep, EmilyJo.
Life _does_ have a way of humbling you.

Please know that those who you "used to shame for not getting vaccinated" now pray for you, and for your son.