#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

"According to the Southwest employee, regardless of what you do, it’s very rare for an exemption to be accepted. They even went as far as to explain to us there’s an online procedure where you have no choice but to check a box giving Southwest Airlines permission to talk to your healthcare provider. A complete and total violation of HIPAA.

This is truly unbelievable. That a company expects you to give a full medical release form in order to work for them so that they can have access to your medical records and communicate freely with your medical provider? This is unheard of in a free Republic."

https://thedcpatriot.com/exclusive-southwest-whistleblower-reveals-internal-documents-for-covid-19-exemptions-complete-violations-of-title-vii/

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response John Atkison to his Publication

avoid flying period!

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

I wouldn't fly on any airline now that there are reports of pilots dying while flying a plane.

i agree but…..look at how many vaccinated drivers there are. its not much safer 🤦🏼‍♂️

Yeah, that came to mind after I posted my comment. Guess I won't be traveling any time soon.

In response Kacy Groves to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Duende in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

🤣😂😂. i am sorry i didn’t mean to laugh. Good question. i guess i was not thinking of public transportation or the luxury of having a private driver. 🤗 We are in a war for our soul. if you truly believe in God and Revelations, you need to start being very mindful of your choices.

we have to cleanse and build our immune systems up. flying on airplanes right now is like a gas chamber. do you think that mask is really going to protect you? these people are lunatics. They can pump this stuff in the airplane if they really wanted to. but they know with a plane full of people, vaccinated and starving for oxygen (masks) breathing in stale air, people are going to get sick.

A taxi or limo service is no where as near dangerous as a full plane or train/subway. simple be mindful and get the stuff you need to fight this daily.

Best wishes.