Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Are you participating in Halloween this year?

1 Corinthians 10:21
You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord’s table and the table of demons.

Nope! Our kids are in their 40's and way back when they were in elementary school, we told the teacher that we didn't want them making pictures of skeletons and witches and things like that. Then we took them out of school on that day and had fun celebrating life, light and love from God. We ate pizza, drank sodas and had lots of candy.
To know that this is the day that more children and others are killed in Satanic rituals than any other day and everything about it is full of death, darkness, violence and evil, turns my stomach.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @godsgirlinks in this post can reply

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

In response Mary Bell to her Publication

I pray today for the babies, children and others who are being cruelly tortured to prepare them for sacrifice on Halloween. I ask God to free them and bring their torturers to justice. Deliver these poor souls in body and mind. May the body of Christ to do everything possible to see this witchcraft and luciferian celebration brought to an end, by the power of the name of Jesus!