Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

Q was NOT fake. Unlike fake news, where you get nothing but lies, we learned things from Q we could not have known otherwise. The Great Awakening wouldn't be the Great Awakening without Q. People are marching in the streets with banners, signs, and protesting because they're sick and fed up with the swamp and fake news. People are angry because every day brings a new revelation just how sick and corrupted our Govt is, and always has been. We sure didn't get that information from fake news. They're too busy burying our history, trashing all things good and turning it into evil. and further dividing our country because they're sick, demented, and evil. Q awakened many which led to the Great Awakening.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Here here..

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

We should all toast to this picture, so grab whatever you're drinking and toast: May the swamp rats meet a rope, may the prison sentences outlive the swamp rats, may our future in our New Republic bring , healing technologies for all, a new education system, clean food, water, bright sunny skies, may our children feel safe, our races united, and may we all live under the SAME laws with fairness, freedom and justice for all.
Feel free to add. We are drinking now.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

To add to that would mean you left something unsaid.
I think that says everything quite well.
WWG1WGA

No doubt about WWG1WGA. And actually, I'm just drinking lemonade, but hey, I still toasted. Cheers my friend in Q.

Only people mentioned by @johnny1x in this post can reply

Well darn. I just ran out of tea (which I love) and had to make lemonade. It works. You can toast with water if you have to.

Thats kinda funny. My wife and I drink either lemonade, sweet tea or water. At meals I drink milk with ice. I try to stay away from the tea at night. She makes it fairly potent.

(1) Show this thread