Only people mentioned by @SusyT in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Susan Taapken to her Publication

Never have, Never will

is it 2020?

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

NEVER EVER. EVER.

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

The only time I've ever wore a mask was in basic training at Ft Jackson.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Have not once the entire time and will not

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

ditto

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I have that "glare" when anyone even starts to begin to talk about this shit now...you can clearly see on my face that beginning on this topic with me was not a good idea...
NO! I don't wear them and quit EVERY place that asked me to!

God, Family and President Trump. I'm a Mom, Nana, Veteran, Patriot. a Mom, Grandma, Conservative, Prior Military Veteran, Patriot

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

💛

(1) Show this thread

NEVER NEVER NEVER !!!
And if asked, I pleasantly explain the stupidity of wearing masks.

God, Family and President Trump. I'm a Mom, Nana, Veteran, Patriot. a Mom, Grandma, Conservative, Prior Military Veteran, Patriot

Me too!

(1) Show this thread

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

Never did....

In response ising 4Him to his Publication

I only did once, I took my mom in to get lab drawn. And I was in the waiting area with another person that I became friends with. She and her husband are AWAKE!

In response ising 4Him to his Publication

❤️

(2) Show this thread

Never do…ever!

In response janice marie to her Publication

💛

(1) Show this thread

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

DON'T AND WON'T!!!

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

👍

(1) Show this thread

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Not today, not yesterday, and not tomorrow!!!

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Have not worn a mask except for a 30 minute visit with my mother in law for mothers day at the nursing home, she is the only reason i wore the damn thing and i have not worn one at all since.

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

I only wore one to take my elderly mom to have lab work done

(1) Show this thread

i have not worn a mask since early 2020. i stopped after a few weeks and refuse. not even 1 second

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I also only wore one once to take my mom to get lab done

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I also only wore one once to take my mom to get lab done

(2) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I'm all in...

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

💛

(1) Show this thread