✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

You made it! Zach here yet?

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Hey friend how are you? πŸ‘ŠπŸΈ

Only followers of this user (@Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

In response Liberty Bell to her Publication

Hey! πŸ‘‹ I got the axe too, lol, but very happy to see you here! Thanks for the follow, look forward to the future here on AU where we can stay connected. Always sucks to see a friend gone on Twatter

Busy week for me but thats coming to an end, expect to be around more very soon... hope everything is going well for you Bell πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

Christian, wife, mother, and patriot. #WWG1WGA

In response Liberty Bell to her Publication

Absolutely.. I did get back on twitter. But I spend way more time on here. Twitter is not to fun anymore.

Apparently 7 was not lucky, it's Twitmo for me again. #WeThePeople #MAGA #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #GodIsGood

In response Jeanie Anderson to her Publication

I was suspended from Twitter yesterday (1/28/21) and they still won't let me back on.....guess I retweeted too much truth. But I like anonup better (and Telegram, Gab, WeGo). I love it here, no 'auto refresh', no censoring the good people, etc. β™₯

I was suspended over a week ago and still can't get back on that account. So I started a new one. But its not the same with so many gone. Now I just go on there to see the few that are left that I was follow. I tried to deactivate my first account and can't even do that.

In response 7 is My Lucky Number to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jeanie777 in this post can reply

Apparently 7 was not lucky, it's Twitmo for me again. #WeThePeople #MAGA #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #GodIsGood

In response Jeanie Anderson to her Publication

I started a new one too, but without any followers and then having to start all over following, it's no fun. Twitter doesn't even have a place where we can ask them why we were suspended...they never told me. I also can't log out of my suspended account right now! LOL I think they have their website so bunked up, they are clueless.?

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our VetsπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response 7 is My Lucky Number to her Publication

Same here, my 1st account which i have had since 2010, was nuked in the 1st Purge, my 8th account was nuked last night.
Go to your settings on your phone & delete your website history & cookies THEN go back, that will log you out where you can make a new one. 😁

(1) Show this thread