Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our childrenβ€οΈπŸš‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I hope all will see who President Trump really is!!

In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication

Me too. I actually know of some people that hate Trump and they have no clue. They think Trump is part of the Cabal. :(

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response Doc Lamb to his Publication

I actually have family members that have pointed things out to me that suggest he is, and I have to say, it is quite convincing. BUT I CHOOSE to believe in him and the plan. A leap of faith!! If I'm wrong, well then I'll go down with all the rest of the "Deplorables" 😁😁☺️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€·πŸ€· I truly believe he is fighting the good fight for us to end human trafficking, child sacrificing, and fighting to give us back the True America before the cabal. WWG1WGA

Thx for sharing and well said! I understand why some people would believe Trump could not be the saviour but I am like you. I believe that he has done the best anyone could possibly do and has sacrificed much for everyone. WWG1WGA!!

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DocLamb15 in this post can reply

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response Doc Lamb to his Publication

I don't think Trump is a Savior, but I think he is chosen by God to help us free from the cabal.