Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

A Question that needs understanding.

When you are told to raise your vibration so you can ascend, where is it that you are ascending to?
Some say the 4th or 5th dimension or higher, they are not even sure themselves.
Hear me when I say this,
You ascend when you die and no other time.
I know this because it is in the word of God.
I know this because if we were meant to ascend Jesus would not of promised us to return and build his new kingdom on the EARTH.

While you are alive there is nothing you can do to ascend but pray, I only know of two souls that have ascended to heaven.
Instead of raising your "vibrational energy" try raising your ability to be the absolute best person you can while not forgetting to praise God everyday. If you do this I promise you when the time comes you will have enough vibration to ascend, you had it the moment you gave yourself to God.
You literally can do nothing without the power of God, vibrations be damned.

powerisknowledge needs to return to Twitter to share all these posts from last two weeks.

good to know you breathe still

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheArranger in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from God Country, click on at the bottom under it