Only people mentioned by @DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

facts

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

SCJ John Roberts aided in the "hiding" of almost 2 trillion that went missing. Another reason he's being blackmailed, he's controlled by the DS. If we know this about him, DJT and the WHs have even more evidence of his treasonous actions. Not to mention illegal adoption, Lolita express flight logs, etc

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

Okay this is not what Joe M said, sorry .Everybody has an opinion and I respect that. Rearranging somebody else's words to fit your little world, uh NO.

Only followers of this user (@CCF1518) can see their posts

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Crystal Irwin to her Publication

Well we will see. I For One Agree With Joe M

In response Crystal Irwin to her Publication

no one really knows what the plan is, it is possible that potus was sworn in on the 11th if the insurrection act went into effect, rendering all branches of govt void. everything on tv would just be optics. things happening definitely do not make sense, just like a good movie, enjoy the show😁

(2) Show this thread

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

I hope this is true bc I watched a video today where Juan O Savin says Biden is sworn in and this shit show continues for another 45-60 days.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication

at This Point, Who Knows But One Thing I Know Is Trump Will Still Be The President For $ More Year. 100%

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Its all As Clear As Day When You Stop Listening To The Bullshit.KEK

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Here for our future, the future of the Republic. 🇺🇸

Is#NESARA an acronym?

yep

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

How about the
'National Economic Security and Recovery Act (NESARA) was a set of proposed economic reforms for the United States suggested during the 1990s by Harvey ...'

(2) Show this thread