Did Mr Trump get hoodwinked over the virus?

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response The Mac to his Publication

I don't believe Trump and the military were hoodwinked. But they had to let it play out as the deep state wanted.

I believe that Trump and the military intercepted the virus to make it less deadly or forced an early release by china so it would be less deadly.

The deep state needed the china virus for the 2020 election steal and for the great reset push. Just my opinion.

In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

I think Hillary Clinton, China, Boris, Biden, the Rothschild’s and the rest of the human trafficking/Nanomafia bastards etc. Have f the people over good and proper using nanoparticles and media propaganda.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

I agree but I believe this whole show is deeper that we know. I'm on the fence with the nanoparticles. I'm still needing to see more evidence to fully convince me. So many I know got the 2 jabs and have been 100% healthy since. I'm hoping it stays that way.

In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

Are you saying that the vaccine never even caused an immune response reaction and the people are ok carrying a latent inactivated virus awaiting photoactivation? Ok.

And there was me thinking every vaccine caused neuroinflammation that leads to some kind of an imbalance of unpaired electrons meaning the inducement of free radicals that leads to Reactive Oxygen Species that ultimately leads to Oxidative Stress diseases like cancer and autism mutating the genes leading to down syndrome... etc.

Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

And am i close to say, every year before FLU season, FAKENEWS, pounds into peoples heads , better get the shot early,,They do as usual , and for days walk around shedding the sh#t for majority of population gets the FLU..,,,, lil close to right?

God bless our children.