Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Hello Telegram, I see that many of you have been transferred here because the Telegram Messenger app is the safest of all platforms, which is why I chose it. Today, is the beginning of something that some of you have been anticipating for a long time. To begin, let me introduce myself. My name is Julian Assange, and you may be aware of my capabilities. I want you to share this with all of your friends and family because it is extremely important. I have extremely sensitive and classified information about our government, Biden, and his shady associates.

https://t.me/WikiLeaks_Julian_Assange/7

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Why does his hair look ???

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Like Trumps? lol. Because they are related. If that's what you were wondering. ...

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

Lol no Like paint Need to run it through software lol😁

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

I personality don't believe he is on telegram. 🀷

I cant say im not on there.

I'm not. Telegram screwed up my phone and I got massive spam calls and text messages so I deleted it.

Something seems off with that to me but im wierd!

Only people mentioned by @ThumperTracks in this post can reply

In response WalkByFaith356 ... to her Publication

Im with ya on that too whole thing looks to right!
Silly i am but who knows