I have completed my first horror novel, set in a pristine wine country town with a BLM mayor who trafficks and rapes children, a prestigious Waldorf private school, a corrupt Fire Dept. Chief who flies a shredded and faded American flag, and the Hearst-owned newspapers that cover up their crimes. Based on a true story. Release = 11.22. It makes Stephen King look like a choir boy. The end won’t be for everyone. 🇺🇸
#SaveOurChildren

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Bob Marley "Redemption Song" (1980) - YouTube

"Redemption Song" is a song by Bob Marley. It is the final track on Bob Marley and the Wailers' twelfth album, Uprising, produced by Chris Blackwell and rele...

We got to fulfill de book - Bob Marley

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

yea but will will have room on the shelves for that kind of fiction in our rawakenin

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Has Nana told you I love you lately, all the yous onine!

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

Great! let us know when and where to get the book. Sounds like it is a documentary, and after reading Stephen king‘s books, they are all true stories! 🤭

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Whoa sounding scary.