If I may ask, how did you guys "Wake" family and friends?

Only people mentioned by @Southerngal in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Southern Gal to her Publication

In my experience, you cannot. When the truth starts to flood out, there will be no denying it. They will have the hardest time, We that are in the know, will have to guide them through the awakening and the grieving process.

My involution/evolution was gradual but steady, I researched, questioned, and it was at times very lonely. But I knew what I was uncovering was the truth. The TRUTH always resonates within and it frees the soul.

There are 5 or 7 stages they will go through. Depending on which model you look at. First stage will be shock - love them, be kind, and understandin

In response Southern Gal to her Publication

@ Southern Girl - I used to try often with both family and friends but they mostly think I'm crazy and especially liberals get nasty quick insulting and attacking me , so I've decided I'm not gonna "try" but if they come to me at any point Ill show them love and understanding. People wake up and seek a higher consciousness when they're ready. Some people will forever be brainwashed by MSM to spite what you say or show them 😔❤🤍💙❤🤍💙