Last year somewhere around the 20th to the 25th of October, VK said on Twit'r he quit smoking.
That some how bothered me, (I smoked for 52yrs at that point). Tried quiting maybe 30 or 40 times. Hell maybe 100! Tomorrow the 28th @ 5:45p will be exactly 1 yr for me.
Inspiration can come from anyone, anywhere, @ anytime.
Just like a train before it hits you..
Glad mine came from him.
Thank you VK.

Only people mentioned by @johnny1x in this post can reply

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

I remember when he was talking about just quitting smoking. I miss his talks, humor and knowledge. hopefully he'll pop back up soon. Congrats to you and VK. I've been cig free for 3 yrs now. keep up that greatness Patriot!!! it took me so many tries but I finally got it too.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response AtThe MidnightCall to his Publication

My wife seen this post this AM. She told me I'm slipping. It has been 2 yrs today!!
Damn time flies!!🤪

(1) Show this thread
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

One year on the first 4 year delta, no less! Congrats! 👍

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Lol.. Never thought for a second I'd be successful. Back then He would respond and comment from time to time with me. But times change. And now I just don't smoke..
Happy Delta.

(1) Show this thread