๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Holy Smokies... What the heck is going on in my Cali???
IN n Out Burger is a Cali staple and historic burger joint...I'm in complete shock!
I stand by Lynsi Snyder for taking a stand against the complete tyranny and the worst Gov EVER...!!๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ (aside from NY)
Stand strong Lynsi! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ฅ

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Just watch & wait, hon!

They will be restored after the Communist Infiltraters have been subdued & done away with!

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ Ridiculous to close a burger joint and completely against the Constitution.
I've met Lynsi and she is so sweet. She loves her Father's legacy in Cali for this business.. She became a billionaire when she took over In n Out and always gives back to every city and community in Cali...standing right at her side..๐Ÿ’ฅ

I still believe all those damaged will be made whole once we evict these lizards.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BumbleBeeZ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it