WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

So let's be honest here!! logical questions from an INFJ's mind being mine...

How many of you on this site believe in the globe earth and also god at the same time?

is it really possible to believe in both considering the globe cancels out god?

How do you apply god creation to the globe being that we evolved from bacteria into monkeys but in the scriptures it is stated we were made from water and clay?

How come on the gobe earth NASA Jesuit Pseudo scientists said we was created from then big bang yet in the scriptures it is stated god created the heaven and the earth then the sun and moon after

Flat Earth and Jesus for me 💕 space is fake as fuck. I mean..... really? That's the dark side of the moon. Ok. Plus seriously how is rocket fuel supposed to combust in the vacuum of space?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only people mentioned by @JustifiedByFaith in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts