Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

A Question that needs understanding.

When you are told to raise your vibration so you can ascend, where is it that you are ascending to?
Some say the 4th or 5th dimension or higher, they are not even sure themselves.
Hear me when I say this,
You ascend when you die and no other time.
I know this because it is in the word of God.
I know this because if we were meant to ascend Jesus would not of promised us to return and build his new kingdom on the EARTH.

While you are alive there is nothing you can do to ascend but pray, I only know of two souls that have ascended to heaven.
Instead of raising your "vibrational energy" try raising your ability to be the absolute best person you can while not forgetting to praise God everyday. If you do this I promise you when the time comes you will have enough vibration to ascend, you had it the moment you gave yourself to God.
You literally can do nothing without the power of God, vibrations be damned.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Thank you. The only passage in the bible that addresses the ascending Christ is after he died. There is no other passage(s) that I can recall that talk about an ascension.

If one believes they can ascend anywhere but through the Trinity they are lost because they already believe themselves God.

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Because there really is no one besides the 3? Now that we've accomplished what we set out to do, we have to remember who we really are (or at least trust them enough to believe what they say even if it seems impossible) and go home? Until we do, we're stuck here with them trying to persuade us to go through the door, which is proving difficult cuz amnesia + free will = unpredictable?

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

The first time I heard of ascending to the 4/5th element (sorry don't have a better word for element), was just within the last 2 years. I kind of related it to the transformation. When Christ and the apostles were on the mountain and Elijah descended from heaven and Christ was transformed in front of the eyes of the apostles. I am not so certain that these two events/spiritual exchanges are not being confused by some, even tantric ecstasy. I have never experienced anything like this so, I really can't relate - or put faith into. I know the bible is not telling us everything, but I can only go with what I can discern; until all the truth is revealed.