Only people mentioned by @AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. Revelation 22:13

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

🙏❤️😊🙏❤️😊🙏❤️😊

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

TRUMP TELLS ALEX JONES "YOU'RE FIRED, TRAITOR", MOSSAD'S MAN GETS ROASTED.

COLLAPSE CABALA COLLAPSE AND TAKE ALL YOUR SHIT WITH YOU!

https://rumble.com/v137qdw-trump-tells-alex-jones-youre-fired-traitor-mossads-man-gets-roasted.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=2

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

New beginnings.🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Revelations ending was for them not us!
No Fear!
Draw close to God.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙏🙏❤🇨🇦

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Praise be to God!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Our world is just beginning.

I'm just a GOD✝️ fearing American 🇺🇸 girl that loves my Family! Patriots ! Our Amazing President Trump 🌹✝️🇺🇸 and our country!🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

Hell yeah!!💥💥💥💪🇺🇸💪🏹🦁🏹🐸💥💥💥 I have that same kick-ass meme!!🥰 WWG1WGA 🦁💪🇺🇸💪🐸🦁🦁🐸🦁🏹🦁🐸🦁

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

AMEN!

I'm just a GOD✝️ fearing American 🇺🇸 girl that loves my Family! Patriots ! Our Amazing President Trump 🌹✝️🇺🇸 and our country!🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

AMEN🌹🙌🏼✝️🙌🏼🙌🏼✝️🙌🏼🌹

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

damn. skippy.