#Revelation 13:16 regarding "mark of the#BEAST." Some say "on" with the newer#translations while the older ones say "in" meaning the "mark of the beast" will be in you, not on.#vaccine goes in you, not on you

Only people mentioned by @1Counterpart2 in this post can reply

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

In response JustAn Anon to his Publication

There are people already getting chips put in themselves that unlock doors and other things. I don't think it is the jab. seeing's how it is not in your hand or forehead. But the grain of rice size chip is placed in your hand. Satan is trying to rush the time line, But we will see the hand of God...soon. Thank you Lord for preparing your children. We have a might friend in Jesus.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Very true. I'm looking forward to the 500 or so other books of the Bible extracted from the vaults of the Vatican. Talk about Great Awakening.

Absolutely! Ive noticed this also. The vaccine is looking more and more like the mark. It comes down to who you trust.. God given imune system or Pharmakea