who is under#FakePresident Biden's mask?
obamma?
He looks like a bobblehead, c'mon man
time to rip that bandaid off

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

I'm still praying it is George Carlin!❤️

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Some keep insisting it's a clone - hello, that's a full head mask & one that doesn't fit very well! If anyone takes the time to look at older pics of Biden even an untrained eye can see it's not the same person. Some are insisting it's plastic surgery but I've seen a couple of pics that show the mask edge sticking out at the back of the head & neck

I have a couple of thoughts on who it might be but you never know - this thing has had a lot of turns & twists

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

NOT MY PRESIDENT

mercredi 🥸le mask

*Activated/ Where we go one we go ALL!

😂🍿😂🍿😂

I’m just another patriot that got booted from the other platform. As a digital soldier I’m following other patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

A name in the creadits of this masterfull production.😎🍿

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

"Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT

James Woods? Jim Carrey?

Patriot🇺🇸 Love dogs🐕 MAGA🇺🇸

jim carrey

some chatter is jim carey. these sicko hollywood perves do anything to save their butts from a gun to the back of the head.

Jeff Dunham!😁.

Trumps/Flynn/Freedom/Maga/Q/Q+++/Vets❤️🇺🇸/107

In response Joy Thul to his Publication

Walter and Sleepy joe look alike😂😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

#Patriot🇺🇸 #TheMeekShallInheritTheEarth #MAGA Trump is still my President!

Jim Carey... saving his soul!

Family is EVERYTHING including Frens!❤️ God Bless America! 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA

@GhostEzra states he's an actor.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Farmer’s Daughter to her Publication

definitely an actor ~ an alien?
I mean what is that?
I truly believe he has been executed
the comms seem to line up
As Shakespeare once wrote~ all the world's a stage

In response Farmer’s Daughter to her Publication

definetely an actor... lolol

(2) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Jobama 😂

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts