Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

🔔 People who cry "conspiracy theory" simply don't want to see the conspiracy, because it would frighten them and shatter their illusions.

🔔 Subconsciously they must know that there is a conspiracy.

#TheBigLie

https://www.sageobserver.com/

Absolutely not. It just takes any "theorys" out of the equasion. Cognitive dissinonace makes the idea of actual conspiracys seem unreal to some. but doesn't change the facts at all. At most it inhibits Justice and accountability, perhaps delays it for a time, but can not ultimately win. NCSWIC

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

🎯

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Exactly, Patriot. WWG1WGA👊

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Yes we do, and what I want for all of us does not comply with the new world order. I see a much brighter possibility than that. But, as long as we keep shining the light of truth. We will perservere. Just saying.
Indeed WWG1WGA and why this movement is so important.
Love and respect patriot. God bless.

(1) Show this thread