Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

This is going to kill thousands of children, even small does, but then again, that's the point. Take out the elderly first. Sterilize adults and then take out the children.

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In lieu of cussing:

From@ArseeLayer (Twitter)
"soooo today FDA Advisory Committee reviews EUA Pfizer vaccines for 5-11 year olds. Whos on the committee? Former Pfizer vice pres, recent Pfizer consultant, recent Pfizer research grant recipient, mentor of current top Pfizer vaccine exec, man who runs center for Pfizer vaccines"

In response Maioria Silenciosa to his Publication

Yes and in listening to the testimonies today, each had to state that they had no conflict of interest before speaking. But the committee is full of CONFLICT OF INTEREST!!

(1) Show this thread

Always a rebel, always a fighter... mom, wife, business person, anon, trumpster, deplorable and proud of it... We the people is my motto.

disgusting. they are going to kill us, then the children... fuck these people!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Sweet Jesus, we trust in you.
Help us save the children.
Lord, hear our prayer
🙏

#SaveTheChildren !!!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

AMEN🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

😡😡😡😡